- The ticket is for everyone up to and including 20 years of age.
- This ticket is valid for one calendar month. If the first workday of the following month is a Saturday or Sunday, the ticket is even valid until the following workday. The last trip must be finished at 3 o’clock the following day (end of operations).
- Valid Monday through Friday on school days from 14 o’clock (incl. floating holidays).
- On Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, statewide holidays in NRW and Rosenmontag, the ticket is valid all day.
- Trips to and from school or place of traineeship or internship are not allowed.
- Valid for any number of trips within the chosen price level.
- Changing buses, breaks in the trip as well as return or round trips are allowed.
at the ticket vending machine, in the customer centre, at the sales centres, from the driving staff | Buy ticket here
1 calendar month
Night bus use
subject to surcharge (per person)
Ticket must be filled out with the personal information of the ticket holder with ink or ball pen before the first journey, maximum age of 20
|Area of Application||Price Level||Price|
|City Area of Paderborn||1H||18,50 €|
|Districts of Paderborn and Höxter||6H||25,50 €|
|Whole of Westphalia||10W||38,80 €|
Prices valid from: 01.08.2022
Please note that the downloads are currently only available in 🇩🇪 German.
Tarifbestimmungen WestfalenTarif (gültig ab 01.05.2023)
Beförderungsbedingungen NRW-Tarif (gültig ab 01.01.2023)
Liniennetzplan für den Tag (gültig ab 08.01.2023)
Stadtplan mit Liniennetz (gültig ab 08.01.2023)